Join our StartUP WarmUP🚀 evening on October 8th to watch startups and scaleups pitch their innovative ideas, products and services to a seasoned jury.
Why should you attend the event?
- Discover startups and scaleups from in and around Leuven when they present their new (future) projects.
- Vote for your favourite pitch and help them get a place on the podium. 🏆
- Get the chance to network with representatives from our partners, the startups and scaleups, ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ and many more! 🤝
- Enjoy the afterparty (AfterNetwork), where you’ll discover local drinks, listen to amazing music played by our DJs and show off your dance moves!💃🏼🕺🏻
Why should you participate as a startup or scaleup?
- Present your concepts to a professional jury with a 3 minute pitch.
- Receive valuable feedback on how to improve your pitch and learn from experienced professionals. 🗣️
- Listen to other pitches, give feedback and learn from their story and challenges.
- Warm up your startup and meet potential partners, while also getting the chance to win awesome prizes! 🏆
- Grow your audience by registering early, this way your idea/startup/scaleup will get promoted on ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ's socials.
Go to the tickets section and get a free entry as a pitcher.
Prizes for best potentials🏆
- A golden ticket from Start it @kbc 🎟️
- 3D printed trophies by Comate 🏆
- ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ year pass for our events🎉
- Free consultancy and mentorship by TMC, Cronos Leuven, and Comate 🔎
- Gifts by ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ team including free drinks and food at the afterparty 🎁
But how do you win these awesome prizes? The jury and the audience will have a 50/50 say in which three startups and scaleups have the best potential!
- Founder of Comate bvba - Wouter Foulon
- Innovation & Community Manager/Mentor at Start it @KBC - Dirk Lievens
- Business Development Specialist at The Barn accelerator - Milena Matevosyan
- Director of TMC Science & Technology - Jaskaran Sandhu
- Product & Service Strategist at Raccoons Group - Jan Vanalphen
Rules for participating pitchers:
- The pitch should be a maximum of 3 minutes long
- You cannot use presentation slides but you can use a background image
- You can bring objects
- The pitches will be recorded by a professional camera crew & will be shared afterwards with the pitcher.
Once you register as a pitching startup/scaleup, you’ll get a more detailed briefing on rules from us.
Join our AfterNetwork later in the evening to mingle with the startups and scaleups, students and young professionals, or entrepreneurs and investors. As always, there’ll be great music, cocktails and most importantly - networking opportunities! We start right after the awards, so don’t go running off yet to not miss out!
6 - 7pm: Welcome & Networking 🎉
7 - 7.20pm: Opening talks 💬
7.30 - 8.30pm: Pitches 🚀
8.45 - 9pm: Awards & Closing 🏆
9 - 11pm: AfterNetwork & Networking w/ app 🥳
11pm ~: AfterNetwork 🍸
About Leuven Value Network
Leuven Value Network (ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ) is a community run by youngsters which sets up hybrid networking events that form a perfect mix between work and play.
ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ hosts innovative networking activities where you can learn and connect with interesting individuals in a relaxed and inspiring environment.
For this event, we welcome you to Marie Thumas, located next to the Vaart in Leuven. Project developer Revive will transform this old factory into a futureproof workplace, with a focus on innovation, creativity and circularity. A workplace that will be vibrant morning till evening, hosting inventors, makers and thinkers. We hope to see you there.